Here are a few of the things they offer that you HAVE to check out:
- Navigate their 7 acre corn maze in search
- Enjoy a 30 minute hayride to pick your own pumpkin.
- Child’s play area including straw maze, corn sand box, lots of games and a giant slide.
- Delicious fresh pressed cider, caramel apples, pumpkin bread, and Kettle Corn!
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storyboard Trail
- Kids Corn Maze – a smaller maze just right for the little tikes!
And much more!
Blooms & Berries Farm Market
9669 S. St. Rt. 48
Loveland, Ohio 45140
Fall On The Farm Sept 22 – Oct 31
Mon – Sat 10-7 Sun 10-6
Check out www.fallonthefarm.com for more info.
Monday – Friday: $8/person
Saturday – Sunday: $11/Person
$2 OFF reg priced admission for Seniors (65+) & Active Military available daily at gate
1/2 Priced admission for kids 2-4 years old with a paying adult every Tuesday!
Ages Under 2 Free!
ADMISSION INCLUDES: Hayrides, Corn Maze, Kids’ Corn Maze, Cow Train, Play Area, Farm Animals, Spookley, & more!
This event is open seven days a week, but if you’re on a budget, you should visit early in the season or on a weekday to save money and skip the crowds.
Another way to save: The Club Mom Followers get $2 OFF any Regular Priced Admission. Not valid with any other discounts or offers. Must present this coupon at gate.
This is a USFamily Guide Sponsored Post. No compensation has or will be made for this post. All thought are 100% my own.